Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Doodle-a-Day

"A drawing is simply a line going for a walk." - Paul Klee 
Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last posted on my blog. I'm going to have to work on that!

I was recently feeling a little sad that I don't often find the opportunity to sketch or draw in my usual work and life schedule. I got to thinking about people who make a sort of photo journal where they post a photo each day for a year. Although I love walking around with my iPhone camera and usually take (and post on Facebook) lots of photos, I wanted my "challenge" to be a bit more hands-on.

So, I'm going to try to do what I hope will be daily (or at least frequent!) sketching. No rules. Just trying to keep creativity flowing by doing one drawing a day. In order to hold myself a little more accountable, I'm going to post the fruits of my labor here, tagged with "Doodle-a-Day."

Here goes...


No comments: